Ansök senast: 16-12-2018 · Plats: Flexible
Are you a person driven by sales opportunities and making your customers to winners? Are you excellent in building trust in your business relations and do you have the drive for long-term sale processes? Do you want to develop your sale dialogue and to be a part of an exciting journey in our Sales Industry Team? Then you might be our new star within Industry Food & Beverages.
You will be part of an engaged team placed around Scandinavia, reporting to our Head of F&B. Ideal placement of this position would be in Malmö in south of Sweden but we are open for flexibility about placement.
Lars Lange Andersen, Head of F&B Scandinavia, is a leader who gets inspired and satisfied when his team reach success and individuals in the team grow in their job. “To be able to have a successful team you as a leader needs to coach each individual by seeing the person behind the role. For me coaching is an important part of my leadership style. I value a work life balance and I know that if you are happy in life you have much more possibilities to deliver and challenge yourself at work”, he says. Lars is also a leader who wants to be a part of the team; he wants to be where “it happens” and to understand what the right next actions to take are. “For me, leadership is also about delegating and creating an environment of responsibility and motivation”.
A challenging opportunity at one of Northern Europe’s most innovative and leading Sourcing & Services Company within Electricity, HWS and Industry. As an employee in Solar, you will be part of a company where action speaks louder than words. In this highly competitive market, we ask a lot of our employees because we know they can deliver. Naturally, we also expect our employees to ask a lot of us when it comes to their professional and personal development. We live our daily work life according to “stronger together” and now we need you to become even more stronger!
• Develop strategic account and portfolio plans for cross border customers within F&B Scandinavia
• With a TCO mindset establish a strategic partnership with your customers by setting up standardization of processes optimizing our customer´s businesses., meaning;
- Challenge your customers through insights to drive development
- Visualize the value of the options
- Outline the consequences of different paths and mitigate risks associated to the execution
• Further we generally expect you to master stakeholder management (internal/external), contract management/negotiations and last but not least effective use of CRM (Sales Force) to ensure contract compliance and top responsiveness in all aspects.
• Solid experience in driving strategic sales processes
• High market & business understanding
• Most probably you have an academic education or equivalent, preferably within engineering and/or sales/market
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluently in English, both verbal and written
In Solar SCAN Industry we strongly believe in the true value of partnerships. As a Primary Account Manager at Solar we see that you have a focus and interest in optimizing businesses in partnership with our customers. You are driven by results and you have the patience and drive for long-term sales processes. By high engagement and a challenging approach, you are providing insights to your customers and gaining confidence in your relations. Success in this role means that you focus on transparency, strong risk management and solid governance to establish trust which again speed up the execution power. Of course, you are good at planning but also flexible for change. At last but not least you have positive attitude and want to have fun at work.
Contact & Application
Are you the one we search for? Please apply as soon as possible. The selection process will be on going.
Plaese don´t hesitate to contact Lars Lange Head of F&B Scandinavia if you have questions about the role; firstname.lastname@example.org , mobile + 45 40641216
We look forward to your application!Sök