Ansök senast: 30-11-2020 · Plats: Polska
We are looking for a team of skilled software developers for our E-Business solutions. E-Business is of strategic importance for Solar with both a very broad and deep use of our services by many thousands of customers.
We need to secure that our services can be extended and maintained with a high quality level to serve our customers and thus ensure a competitive business of Solar.
If your profile matches the one we outline below we encourage you to apply for our vacant position as this may be the start of your most exciting professional journey so far.
• You are a team player who likes to share ideas and knowledge
• You are able to work independent, take initiative and be pro-active
• You are responsible and likes quality in your work
• Comfortable with working in an agile environment with a high-performance team
• Open-minded and ready for change
• Experience in eCommerce processes in general
• Quick in acquiring knowledge and understand our customers processes
• Knowledge and understanding of the processes in a professional working IT department
• Minimum two years of experience in working as a software developer with web solutions
• Experience with MS SQL, My SQL
• Experience with Symfony framework and React
• Understanding of DevOps methodologies
• Project management skills and application documentation skills will be an advantage
• Both oral and written English language skills on the communicative level
Place of employment
You shall be able to choose between the remote working mode and working in the office environment at the premises of Solar Polska in Żory.
• Interesting professional tasks in a financially stable and dynamically growing international company with Scandinavian organizational culture
• Cooperation may be based on employment contract, B2B or mandatory contract
• Attractive salary package with bonus system
• Private medical healthcare with Medicover
• Benefit/ Ok System sports cards subsidy
• Flexible working hours
• Customised onboarding program
• Dynamic and ambitious working environment which will expand your professional skills
Send us your application
If you can identify yourself with our position profile we have outlined above and you are inspired by our offer, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 27th November.
Send us your application today by clicking on “Aplikuj teraz”!
Solar Polska is part of the Solar Group, which is headquartered in Vejen, DenmarkSök